I am nearly finished with my degree and will soon be a certified teacher. I have taken many detours to get to this point. Are they all worthwhile detours? Most of them, yes. Others, maybe not. I try to do my best to focus on the present and not regret the past because ultimately there is nothing I can do to change the past, it is already done. I can make decisions now, in the present that will change the future but now is where I am. I have some amazing boys and a little girl I have been fortunate to spend my afternoons and summers with and my life is greatly blessed because of them, their parents and grandparents. I work with some of the most wonderful people, who daily teach me so much about myself, life, and teaching. We are all on a journey, each navigating the best we know how. I will try to smile more to those around, offer a hello and listening ear whenever I can, and do my best to encourage others on their journey because doing so enriches my own life.
I hope to make this blog a place where I share my thoughts on my journey through each day.
quotes found on: http://quotesgram.com/live-in-the-present-quotes/


No comments:
Post a Comment